Product Info > Organization Tools
The Knee-sel is a great tool for holding your pattern or booklet or knitting instructions while seated. It is lightweight and folds up and goes into your knitting bag when finished using it. You will be impressed with how strong it is and yet is lightweight. It comes in two sizes depending on leg size.
- How would you like to be able to have your pattern resting vertically in front of you while seated?
- Would you like to hold a magazine or small book in the same manner?
- Would you like to be able to quickly remove the pattern holder and pop it into knitting bag?
- Would you even like to hold 2 different documents in front of you simultaneously? You can mount a Knee-sel to each leg (don't laugh, there may come a time when you may have to do just that!)
Well, the Knee-sel™ will handle all of these things for you.
It is soft, attractive, and functional.
You will wonder how you ever lived without it!
With the Knee-sel, your pattern or magazine is always in front of you. You will have no neck or eye fatigue caused by turning your neck to the side to look at your pattern. Your efficiency in attending to your knitting will increase as a result.
The Knee-sel has a convenient pencil holder which can hold a pen, pencil, marker, or a cable needle. The pencil holder is connected in such a way as to hang vertically to the side of your leg.
- The Knee-sel™ has leg straps which are 2.25" wide and made from double fabric layers. A generously sized hook 'n loop ('velcro') strip is sewn to each strap (1" wide).
- The Knee-sel is perfect for laptop users, students, travelers, knitters, and literally anyone who wants to read a document while sitting.
- Our unique support system (a rigid easel support) in the back of the support pad, allows the foam and fabric Knee-sel™ to hold objects that are much heavier than itself.
- Because the leg straps attach to your leg with "hook 'n loop" fasteners, the entire assembly works like an integrated unit. Yet, because the Knee-sel is made from 1/4" foam and fabric. it is soft and flexible which means you can throw it into your knitting bag or briefcase and it will flex to fit. Since we use special neoprene foam, it bounces right back into shape when you want to use it.
- It folds down to an approximate size of 9" x 7" x 1"
The Knee-sel comes in 2 sizes:
- Small for leg circumferences 16" to 25" *
- Large for leg circumferences 24" to 33"
Measure leg circumference 5 to 6 inches up from the
tip of the knee while in a seated position.
* - the small size can even fit smaller legs but may have excess strap material exposed.